Interlink Power Group provides expert commissioning engineering services and oversight services to a diverse power industry clientele. With extensive experience in Power Plant construction and plant operations, We specialise in the development of programs emphasizing project planning, cost controls, and optimal staffing. Our staff consists of industry professionals with a long history in the power and energy sector with a strong reputation for getting the job done on time, within budget, and without incident. Because of our extensive capabilities and sensitivity to clients’ needs, Interlink is able to tailor its services to facilitate the commissioning of any power plant during any project phase. We offer a broad range of both front-end and on-site services including:
- Commissioning Estimate
- Review and Summarize Contract Deliverables
- Program Development producing a Commissioning Manual with administrative and technical guidelines for the facility.
- Develop Plans for Major Commissioning Evolutions identifying and/or implementing the optimum approach.
- On-site Commissioning Management
- Develop Commissioning Cost Controls and Reporting
- Perform Compliance Gap Analysise
- Re-Commissioning evaluating, planning, and executing the restart of mothballed or partially completed plants.